Saturday, 13 August 2011

Week 6 Assignment (reflection)

Just end a busy busy week...

Honestly, I enjoy a lot for this week's assignment. =)

I started searching for movie clips in You tube, then, instead of using Windows Movie Maker (as I am using Mac), i use "imovie"(the Mac version of Windows Movie Maker) to cut it shorter and put it into the powerpoint. 

Besides that, this is the 1st time I use Audacity to cut two different songs and make them into one. I had a experience of recording the sounds and cut or add in some other sound effect and it was fun!! I guess I just really enjoy doing multimedia stuff =)

So this is what I learned and what I feel about this week's assignments. Thanks to the ICT classes that I get to learn more interesting ways to do a powerpoint, movie as well as editing the songs~


Tie Yin Yin
B.Ed TESL
UKM-IPGKS
016-8007787
E-mail(s): jnyt613@yahoo.com / jnyt613@gmail.com
Yahoo!Group homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tyinyin613/
Yahoo!Group email: tyinyin613@yahoogroups.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tyinyin613
Blog: http://tyinyin613.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment