Notes of what I have learned this week:
1. Steps on how to register :
Yahoo!Mail: Honestly, I had created a Yahoo!Mail since I'm 10?? hehe, so it is no problem for me to create another new account for Yahoo and to know how to use it! =)
Gmail: Hmm...I had created one Gmail, just for the sake of blogging and now I created another one for the same reason!! wow~~
Yahoo Group: OK, this is real new to me...but I think there is no problem while registering it, just that I am now still exploring the thing and trying to get better at it!
Facebook: Sad~~The thing that I am suppose to be most familiar with, I encounter problems of changing my username which is also to make my FB official...Until now, I am still working on it...wish that I can finish this task as soon as possible...by the way, I had successfully created a group...
2. Reflection on what you have learned
I think I had learned a lot at the Yahoo Group thing. It is something new to me and as I had mention, I am still exploring it. For the time being, I had only encounter a problem with my Facebook username, and this cause me to have a incomplete signature for my Email, wish that lecturers can notice my problem and I will try my best to fish it as soon as possible! By the way, a big THANKS to our lecturer for giving us guidance, appreciate it LOTZ~~ =)
No comments:
Post a Comment